Des de Moor
GUÐMUNDUR MAR MAGNÚSSON
LORENZO DABOVE "KUASKA"
The jury is formed of independent international experts who taste all beers blindly and anonymously. After an in-depth sensory analysis they score the beers according to the description of the style categories.
The style categories are those published by the BJCP 2015, an integral part of this competition.
The organization reserves the right to specify the categories of judging and to remove or add certain categories.
POINT SYSTEM AND RATING
The rating system for the beer goes from 0 to 50 points.
- 0-20 points: poor, below average
- 21-30 points: beers from medium to good quality
- 31-39 points: very good beers to excellent beers
- 40-47 points: outstanding beers
- 48-50 points: divine beers